This three-bedroom show-flat is located in KHUN by YOO, Inspired by Starck, a brand new condominium by Sansiri, located on Thong Lo soi 12, the heart of Bangkok’s most celebrated neighbourhood.
KHUN by YOO is Sansiri’s first branded condominium with international design company YOO and brings luxury, convenience and extraordinary design to the most sought after and vibrant areas of Bangkok. Khun is ready to welcome YOO to Thong Lo.
Reflect your individuality through architecture and design. Inspired by the industrial heritage and the distinctive lifestyle of Thong Lo, KHUN by YOO incorporates outstanding creativity and opulent amenities that promise to deliver an incomparable place to call home. With a copper core running through the heart of the building, flashes of raw concrete and encased in full height insulated glass, the design gives the façade a distinctive elegant and luxurious appearance.
Facilities & Services
– All common areas and residential units designed by YOO inspired by Starck
– Skyscape Swimming Pool (Heated Fibre Optic Swimming Pool with 180 Degree city view with Jacuzzi and Kid’s Pool)
– Steam Room (Male/Female)
– The Sky Lawn / The Fun Roof / The Screening Yard (Rooftop Garden covering approximately 500 square metres)
– Automated Parking
– Limousine Service
– Gymnasium (Fitness Room with World Class Equipment)
– The Reading Lounge
– Bang & Olufsen equipped screening room
– The Eight Ball (Game Room)
– Electric Vehicle Charging Station
– Wireless Internet available throughout communal areas
– Concierge Service
– 24-hour Security and CCTV
On any given night, Thonglor’s eclectic collection of social spots is buzzing, from hole-in-the-wall bars and open-air malls to pulsing nightclubs and sleek lounges. The area, spanning three kilometres in the heart of Bangkok’s Sukhumvit Road, has long served as a hangout spot for affluent and trendsetting Thais, drawing visitors with its exciting nightlife, fine dining and casual restaurants.
These days, Thonglor electrifies with new energy, emerging as a prominent centre of business and leisure – with a distinctively compelling vibe. Catch the action at J Avenue, Thailand’s first community mall, for example. With beloved haunts like Greyhound Café and dessert pioneer After You, the mall attracts both local and Hollywood celebrities. For heartier bites (and further sightings of high profile influencers), the district’s restaurant options leave little to be desired—whether one chooses cosmopolitan brunch at Rocket, Roast or Tribeca or creative Thai fare at Soul Food Mahanakorn or Bo.lan.